- Seminar Banque de France / Sciences Po: Christian Thimann (Member of the executive committee, Axa Group)
Seminar organized by Vivien Levy-Garboua (BNP Paribas), Robert Ophèle (Banque de France),Philippe MARTIN (Sciences Po), Stéphane Guibaud (Sciences Po)
Theme : "The future of insurance between regulatory changes and market innovation"
The Seminar will also host Guillaume Plantin (Sciences Po) to give him the reply.
- Sciences Po Lunch Seminar : Guillaume Vuillemey
"Dynamic Interest Rate Risk Management by Commercial Banks"
- TRADE Seminar Sciences Po/PSE : Christian Volpe Martincus (IADB)
Seminar organized by Thierry Mayer, Lionel Fontagné, Anne-Célia Disdier and Thierry Verdier
Title: "Transit Trade" joint with Jerónimo Carballo (University of Maryland), Alejandro Graziano (Inter-American Development Bank), Georg Schaur (University of Tennessee)
- Department Seminar - joint with LIEPP: Jody Sindelar (Yale)
Seminar organized by Roberto Galbiati and Koen Jochmans
This seminar is joint with LIEPP
Further information on the LIEPP web page
Title: Using behavioral economics to change behavior - Financial Incentives, framing and other approaches to encourage smoking cessation.
- Sciences Po Lunch Seminar: Ruben Durante
Political Advertising and Voting Intentions: Evidence from Exogenous Variation in Ads Viewership
(joint with E. Gutierrez)
|29||30|| || || || || |