- Assistant Professor of Economics, Sciences Po
- Lab Affiliate, Abdul Latif Jameel Poverty Action Lab (J-PAL)
- Associate Member, EUDN
- Phone: +33 (0)1 45 49 76 39
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adress: Sciences-Po, Département d'Economie - Bureau J401bis - 28, rue des Saints-Pères - 75007 Paris.
- Complete CV
- Development Economics
- Applied Microeconomics: Education, Health, Entrepreneurship
- Economic History: Colonization
Elise Huillery joined the Department of Economics at Sciences Po in 2009. She holds a PhD in Economics from the Paris School of Economics, a MA in Management from HEC and a MA in Philosophy from the University of Paris-Sorbonne. Her research is mainly focused on development economics, economics of education and economic history, with a strong interest in inequalities and the constraints faced by poor countries and poor people to accumulate human capital. She is currently conducting field experiments on health, education and micro-entrepreuneurship in Niger, Morocco, Cameroun, Congo, Bulgaria, and France.