| || ||01|
- "Q & A in Economics" with Laurence BOONE (French Presidency) and Jean PISANI FERRY (France Stratégie)
Current issues on French economic policy and the European debates
- Applied Micro Lunch Seminar: Philippe Martin (Sciences Po)
Seminar organized by Ruben Durante and Joan Monras
"International trade elasticites at the firm level: evidence from France"
- Sciences Po Lunch Seminar : Jean-Louis Keene and Emanuele Mazzini
1st speaker: "The Colonial Roots of Civil Conflicts in French West Africa" by Jean-Louis Keene
2nd speaker: "Bilateral Trust and Trade: Evidence from the NSA Surveillance Disclosures" by Emanuele Mazzini
- Banque de France-Sciences Po Seminar: Antoine Martin, Vice-president Fed New-York:“Why do central (clearing) counterparty - CCP’s - play such a small role in the US repo market and why that might change”
Seminar organized by Vivien Levy-Garboua, Philippe Martin, Guillaume Plantin, Robert Ophèle...
- Applied Micro Lunch Seminar: Zsofia Barany (Sciences Po)
Tax Schemes and Self-employment
- Sciences Po Lunch Seminar : Camilo Umana Dajud
Welfare, Trade costs and the Suez and Panama canals.
- Department Seminar : Manuel Arellano (CEMFI, Madrid)
Seminar organized by Roberto Galbiati and Koen Jochmans
"Household Earnings and Consumption: A Nonlinear Framework" joint with Richard Blundell and Stephane Bonhomme
- Applied Micro Lunch Seminar: Rasmus Lentz (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
“Optimal Employment Contracts with Hidden Search”
|27||28||29||30|| || || |